We understand that some people will not want a face to face appointment so we have remote appointments available for £20 per half hour.
Please call reception on 01405 949134 to book an appointment. If we are unavailable please leave a message and we will get back to you.
The following Covid-19 policy is in place:
* The clinic will be open with a new one way system of entry and exit through seperate doors (disabled access remains the same as before)
* Patients are to attend appointments alone where possible.
* Hands to be washed/sanitised on entry to the premises
* Patients to wait in a seperate area until called through for their appointment.
* Face masks must be worn on entry to the premises and throughout appointments.
* Physiotherapists will wear PPE during your appointment
* Hands to be washed/sanitised on exit.
* Treatment rooms will be sanitised after every appointment (where possible 2 rooms will be used to allow this, one in use while one is cleaned)
* Communal areas will be sanitised regularly.
* Payment is preferred via BACS or over the telephone prior to your appointment, although contactless is available on the day and cash is accepted where no other method is possible.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MUST YOU ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS :
LOSS OF SMELL OR TASTE
OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
IF YOU HAVE RETURNED FROM ABROAD IN THE PAST 14 DAYS PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT (This is due to government guidance changing on a daily basis)
Unfortunatley we are unable to continue classes due to the current lockdown. We will be in touch with anyone this affects but, if you do wish to register interest for when classes resume please contact reception and we will be in touch.
Our Sherburn clinic is now fully open. Kirsteen will be there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Contact our Snaith reception on 01405 949134 to book an appointment at Sherburn.
Recommend a Friend Offer!
Action First prides itself on its growing reputation and client satisfaction. To thank our existing clients, if you recommend a friend to us for an initial assessment and treatment session you will receive £5 off your next visit!
We advise clients to park in the station carpark (free all day) or on the high street (free upto an hour).
£5.00 off first physiotherapy treatment for members of Leeds Athletics and Swans clubs.