From 15th June 2020 we will be open to see ALL phystiotherapy patients that require treatment. Patients who are over 70 or shielding for health reasons will still need to be triaged to determine the most appropriate treatment path.
Remote video sessions will still be available for those who do not want face to face yet.
Please call reception on 01405 949134 to book an appointment. If we are unavailable please leave a message and one of our therapists will get back to you.
We have a new policy in place (a copy is available upon request)
The following wIll now be required :
* The clinic will be open with a new one way system of entry and exit through seperate doors (disabled access remains the same as before)
* Patients are to attend appointments alone where possible.
* Hands to be washed/sanitised on entry to the premises
* Patients to wait in a seperate area until called through for their appointment.
* Face masks must be worn during appointment
* Physiotherapist will wear PPE durning appointment
* Hands to be washed/sanitised before leaving treatment room
* Treatment rooms will be sanitised after every appointment (where possible 2 rooms will be used to allow this, one in use while one is cleaned)
* Communal areas will be sanitised regularly.
* Payment is preferred via BACS or over the telephone prior to your appointment, although contactless is available on the day and cash is accepted where no other method is possible.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MUST YOU ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS :
LOSS OF SMELL OR TASTE
Our Sherburn clinic is now fully open. Kirsteen will be there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Our new sports therapist Angela will be working Mondays from 14th September!
Contact our Snaith reception on 01405 949134 to book an appointment at Sherburn.
Although we cannot provide classes face to face at the moment we have been working on alternatives.
Harriet now has video Pilates classes available for £3.50 per class. This would be great to do with the whole family whilst isolating!
Contact reception on 01405 949134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to order your link to the class.
We are hoping to recommmence some of our face to face studio classes from September, contact reception for further details.
Recommend a Friend Offer!
Action First prides itself on its growing reputation and client satisfaction. To thank our existing clients, if you recommend a friend to us for an initial assessment and treatment session you will receive £5 off your next visit!
We advise clients to park in the station carpark (free all day) or on the high street (free upto an hour).
We do have Action first spaces at the back of the Downe arms but clients park there at their own risk. The car park has number plate recognition and anyone parking there must go into the Downe arms to register their number plate on arrival or risk being fined.
£5.00 off first physiotherapy treatment for members of Leeds Athletics and Swans clubs.