We are now fully open for all services!
Remote video sessions are still available for those who do not want face to face yet.
Please call reception on 01405 949134 to book an appointment. If we are unavailable please leave a message and one of our therapists will get back to you.
We have a new policy in place (a copy is available upon request)
The following wIll now be required :
* The clinic will be open with a new one way system of entry and exit through seperate doors (disabled access remains the same as before)
* Patients are to attend appointments alone where possible.
* Hands to be washed/sanitised on entry to the premises
* Patients to wait in a seperate area until called through for their appointment.
* Face masks must be worn during appointment
* Physiotherapist will wear PPE durning appointment
* Hands to be washed/sanitised before leaving treatment room
* Treatment rooms will be sanitised after every appointment (where possible 2 rooms will be used to allow this, one in use while one is cleaned)
* Communal areas will be sanitised regularly.
* Payment is preferred via BACS or over the telephone prior to your appointment, although contactless is available on the day and cash is accepted where no other method is possible.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MUST YOU ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS :
LOSS OF SMELL OR TASTE
OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
IF YOU HAVE RETURNED FROM ABROAD IN THE PAST 14 DAYS PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT (This is due to government guidance changing on a daily basis)
Our Sherburn clinic is now fully open. Kirsteen will be there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Our new sports therapist Angela will be working Mondays from 14th September!
Contact our Snaith reception on 01405 949134 to book an appointment at Sherburn.
We are excited to announce Mat and chair Pilates classes are now back for face to face classes!! Contact reception for more information.
Recommend a Friend Offer!
Action First prides itself on its growing reputation and client satisfaction. To thank our existing clients, if you recommend a friend to us for an initial assessment and treatment session you will receive £5 off your next visit!
We advise clients to park in the station carpark (free all day) or on the high street (free upto an hour).
We do have Action first spaces at the back of the Downe arms but clients park there at their own risk. The car park has number plate recognition and anyone parking there must go into the Downe arms to register their number plate on arrival or risk being fined.
£5.00 off first physiotherapy treatment for members of Leeds Athletics and Swans clubs.