From 15th June 2020 we will be open to see ALL phystiotherapy patients that require treatment. Patients who are over 70 or shielding for health reasons will still need to be triaged to determine the most appropriate treatment path.
Remote video sessions will still be available for those who do not want face to face yet.
Please call reception on 01405 949134 to book an appointment. If we are unavailable please leave a message and one of our therapists will get back to you.
We have a new policy in place (a copy is available upon request)
The following wIll now be required :
* The clinic will be open with a new one way system of entry and exit through seperate doors (disabled access remains the same as before)
* Patients are to attend appointments alone where possible.
* Hands to be washed/sanitised on entry to the premises
* Patients to wait in a seperate area until called through for their appointment.
* Face masks must be worn during appointment
* Physiotherapist will wear PPE durning appointment
* Hands to be washed/sanitised before leaving treatment room
* Treatment rooms will be sanitised after every appointment (2 rooms will be used to allow this, one in use while one is cleaned)
* Communal areas will be sanitised regularly.
* Payment is preferred via BACS or over the telephone prior to your appointment, although contactless is available on the day and cash is accepted where no other method is possible.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MUST YOU ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS :
LOSS OF SMELL OR TASTE
SPORTS MASSAGE UPDATE
We will hopefully be resuming appointments for sports massage from Saturday 4th July. appointments are now available to book.
Our Sherburn clinic will be open again from Tuesday 7th July. Please call our Snaith clinic on 01405 949134 to make an appointment.
Although we cannot provide classes face to face at the moment we have been working on alternatives.
Harriet now has video Pilates classes available for £3.50 per class. This would be great to do with the whole family whilst isolating!
Contact reception on 01405 949134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to order your link to the class.
Recommend a Friend Offer!
Action First prides itself on its growing reputation and client satisfaction. To thank our existing clients, if you recommend a friend to us for an initial assessment and treatment session you will receive £5 off your next visit!
Free parking is available to our customers at the 'Downe Arms Snaith' - please be aware that the car park operates with a number plate recognition system. If you wish to park there please inform our reception 24 hours before your appointment so your number plate can be registered.
£5.00 off first physiotherapy treatment for members of Leeds Athletics and Swans clubs.